Supplier Relationship Management: From actions to performance
This Procurement and Supply Chain course provides the essential foundation for partnership executives and anybody who deals with suppliers. Focusing on how to establish sustainable win-win relationships with your supply base while applying effective KPI and lean procurement principles.
Who should attend the course?
This course is designed for anyone who deals directly with suppliers. You will enhance your understanding of the methodology and principles of bottom line impacting supplier relationship management.
People who benefit most are:
- Procurement Professional Purchasing Manager Category Analyst Category Manager Procurement Officer
- Procurement Manager Head of Procurement Sourcing Manager Sourcing Assistant Supplier Manager
- Supply Chain Professional Supply Chain Officer Buyer Recent Graduate Accountant
- Business Professional Business Owner
- The Lean and value for Money supply chain
- Roles and Responsibilities through SLA – KPI and communicating tools
- Performance and benefit management per Pareto and Quadrant model
- Driving additional benefits by win-win relationship models
- Early Supplier & Strategic involvement for competitive advantage.
- SIM – SRM – SPM – SRM2 – savings leakage at every step
- Winning performance criteria per supplier segmentation
- Challenges around measuring performance and delivering savings
- Agreeing on a fit for purpose performance management model
- Balanced scorecards and other tools
- Continuous bench marking for improvement – bench marking process
You will learn the principles and benefits of:
- The positive impact of extended Supplier Relationship Management
- Turning service level agreements and key performance indicators into measurable benefits
- Creating, capturing and using end-to-end SRM for additional savings.
- The relationship between supplier relationship management and innovation opportunities.
- The course provides a free QCC assessment. This unique skills test gives insights to your strengths and weaknesses in business
When and where is the course held?
|Thursday||22 March||Supplier Relationship Management:From actions to performance||Cork|
|Tuesday||27 March||Supplier Relationship Management:From actions to performance||Dublin|
How much does the course cost?
Duration: 1 day
Course time: 9:00PM -5:00pm
Meet your lecturers:
Ingrid De Doncker, CEO iDDea, professional trainer and guest speaker
Over the last 20 years, Ingrid developed her expertise across telecoms, manufacturing and FMCG in public and private sectors. She takes pride in sharing what she has learned and is passionate about helping people to build long-term sustainable sourcing strategies. For her, every day is about doing the right thing and doing it right.
Caroline Walsh, Procurement Specialist and lecturer
Caroline’s multi-disciplinary approach stems from her experiencein sales, marketing, account management, supply chain and procurement functions across Telecoms, Manufacturing, BPO, Utilities and FMCG. For over 10 years, Caroline has applied her expertise to bring about change for the better for each of the projects she has guided and looks forward to more to come.
Norah Cronin, Procurement Specialist and Lecturer
With CIPS certifications and a BA in Human Resource Management, Norah began her professional over 10 years ago. Through procurement strategies, including a combination of bill analysis, mobile device policies and expert contract management, Norah was able to give her clients double digit savings. Her focus now is leading the Procurement Training Academy.