The Spend Analysis Procurement course improves your understanding of the importance and impact of mining and using spend and data.
Who should attend this course?
This Procurement and Supply Chain course is suitable for experienced professionals who want to understand and implement the benefits of effective data analytics.
People who benefit most are:
- Procurement Professional Purchasing Manager Category Analyst Category Manager Procurement Officer
- Procurement Manager Head of Procurement Sourcing Manager Sourcing Assistant Supplier Manager
- Supply Chain Professional Supply Chain Officer Buyer Recent Graduate Accountant
- Business Professional Business Owner
- Learn how to determining and distinguish between your customer needs and wants.
- You will improve your insight into the spend analysis process, the intricacies, and the benefits that digital technology can support you in analysing relevant data.
- Learn the fundamentals of engaging your stakeholders in a valuable way
- You will understand how the spend analysis outcome of this planning step is key to the delivery of all the further phases in the strategic procurement cycle.
- Determining Customer Needs and wants: What are the right Questions?
- Spend Analysis Process
- Collecting and cleaning the data – Technology platforms
- Validating and Enhancing the data
- Spend classification and supplier segmentation
- Opportunity assessment and value-risk analysis
You will learn the principles and benefits of:
- Determining customer Needs and Gathering Relevant Data
- Classify and categorise the data
- Mining data for opportunities
- Using analytical tools to build the business case for savings and improvements
- The course provides a free QCC assessment. This unique skills test gives insights to your strengths and weaknesses in business
When and where is the course held?
|Thursday||25 January||Spend Analysis: From data to information||Cork|
|Wednesday||31 January||Spend Analysis: From data to information||Dublin|
What is the price of the course?
Course time: 9:00PM -5:00pm
Meet your lecturers:
Ingrid De Doncker, CEO iDDea, professional trainer and guest speaker
Over the last 20 years, Ingrid developed her expertise across telecoms, manufacturing and FMCG in public and private sectors. She takes pride in sharing what she has learned and is passionate about helping people to build long-term sustainable sourcing strategies. For her, every day is about doing the right thing and doing it right.
Caroline Walsh, Procurement Specialist and lecturer
Caroline’s multi-disciplinary approach stems from her experience in sales, marketing, account management, supply chain and procurement functions across Telecoms, Manufacturing, BPO, Utilities and FMCG. For over 10 years, Caroline has applied her expertise to bring about change for the better for each of the projects she has guided and looks forward to more to come.
Norah Cronin, Procurement Specialist and Lecturer
With CIPS certifications and a BA in Human Resource Management, Norah began her professional over 10 years ago. Through procurement strategies, including a combination of bill analysis, mobile device policies and expert contract management, Norah was able to give her clients double-digit savings. Her focus now is leading the Procurement Training Academy.