Negotiation Skills covers all factors and phases of the negotiations engagement and gives you the framework and confidence to negotiate value beyond cost tactics.
- The Nature and principles of Negotiation
- People’s Dynamics in a relationship context
- Negotiation Styles and Identifying and using non-verbal behaviour
- The Negotiation process
- The stages of negotiation
- The impact of strategies and tactics
- Wo are you? Who is the other?
- What is the context?
- Negotiation Styles
- The Negotiation Process and Negotiation terminology
- The Phases of Negotiation
- Plan, Prepare, Relate
- Negotiating games
- 7 Master Negotiation strategies
As a result of this workshop participants will:
- Become a better negotiator by understanding their self and others
- Identify the commercial context of the negotiation and adapt behaviours to achieve the desired outcome;
- Understand the negotiation process and the phases of a negotiation;
- Use Negotiation terminology and Tactics
- Employ a variety of persuasion strategies to achieve their goals
- Identify the other party’s techniques and respond to build rapport more effectively
Who Will Benefit from This Course
This course is suitable for professionals who negotiate for a living and who need to understand the framework of the process, setting out the sequence of the negotiation, the acceptable options of various outcomes, mapping tactics and strategies to reaching a win-win agreement for both parties.
Duration: 1 day