Contract Management: From decisions to actions
The Contract Management course will help you to negotiate effective Terms and Conditions, and manage the life-cycle of the contract.
Who Will Benefit from This Course?
This Procurement course is suitable for procurement specialist who is involved in or has responsibility for negotiating procurement contracts who need to understand and implement the benefits of contract management
People who benefit most are:
- Procurement Professional Purchasing Manager Category Analyst Category Manager Procurement Officer
- Procurement Manager Head of Procurement Sourcing Manager Sourcing Assistant Supplier Manager
- Supply Chain Professional Supply Chain Officer Buyer Recent Graduate Accountant
- Business Professional Business Owner Contract Manager
- Learn the fundamentals of the Contract Management process
- Understand the different phases of a contract
- Be aware of key legal terms and Conditions clauses in a contract
- Risk Management and Governance
- Understand different contract types
- Get the best out of your suppliers
- Improve your understanding of contract disputes and resolution options
- Learn about probity and best practice of Contract Life cycle management
- Contract process fundamentals
- Contract Management Phases
- Roles and Responsibilities and governance
- Risk management and probity through SLA – KPI
- Contract disputes and resolutions
- Best practice – contract Life Cycle Management
You will learn the principles and benefits of:
- The basics of any contract, SLA’s, and KPIs
- The benefits of Contract Lifecycle Framework
- How to address Risk and compliance
- The benefits of SLA and KPI templates
- The course provides a free QCC assessment. This unique skills test gives insights to your strengths and weaknesses in business
When and where does the course take place?
|Thursday||8 March||Contract Management: From decisions to actions||Cork|
|Tuesday||13 March||Contract Management: From decisions to actions||Dublin|
How much does the course cost?
Duration: 1 day
Course time: 9:00PM -5:00pm
Meet your lecturers:
Ingrid De Doncker, CEO iDDea, professional trainer and guest speaker
Over the last 20 years, Ingrid developed her expertise across telecoms, manufacturing and FMCG in public and private sectors. She takes pride in sharing what she has learned and is passionate about helping people to build long-term sustainable sourcing strategies. For her, every day is about doing the right thing and doing it right.
Caroline Walsh, Procurement Specialist and lecturer
Caroline’s multi-disciplinary approach stems from her experiencein sales, marketing, account management, supply chain and procurement functions across Telecoms, Manufacturing, BPO, Utilities and FMCG. For over 10 years, Caroline has applied her expertise to bring about change for the better for each of the projects she has guided and looks forward to more to come.
Norah Cronin, Procurement Specialist and Lecturer
With CIPS certifications and a BA in Human Resource Management, Norah began her professional over 10 years ago. Through procurement strategies, including a combination of bill analysis, mobile device policies and expert contract management, Norah was able to give her clients double digit savings. Her focus now leading the Procurement Training Academy.