Contract Management: From decisions to actions
This course improves your understanding of the importance and impact of negotiating effective Terms and Conditions and contract lifecycle management for Procurement professionals
Who Will Benefit from This Course?
This course is suitable for procurement specialist who is involved in or has responsibility for negotiating procurement contracts who need to understand and implement the benefits of contract management
- Learn the fundamentals of the Contract Management process
- Understand the different phases of a contract
- Be aware of key legal terms and Conditions clauses in a contract
- Risk Management and Governance
- Understand different contract types
- Improve your understanding of contract disputes and resolution options
- Learn about probity and best practice of Contract Life cycle management
- Contract process fundamentals
- Contract Management Phases
- Roles and Responsibilities and governance
- Risk management and probity through SLA – KPI
- Contract disputes and resolutions
- Best practice – contract Life Cycle Management
You will learn the principles and benefits of:
- The basics of any contract, SLA’s, and KPIs
- The benefits of Contract Lifecycle Framework
- How to address Risk and compliance
- The benefits of SLA and KPI templates
When and where does the course take place?
|Thursday||8 March||Contract Management: From decisions to actions||Cork|
|Tuesday||13 March||Contract Management: From decisions to actions||Dublin|
How much does the course cost?
Duration: 1 day
Course time: 9:00PM -5:00pm
Meet your lecturers:
Over the last 20 years, Ingrid developed her expertise across telecoms, manufacturing and FMCG in public and private sectors. She takes pride in sharing what she has learned and is passionate about helping people to build long-term sustainable sourcing strategies. For her, every day is about doing the right thing and doing it right.
Caroline Walsh, Procurement Specialist and lecturer
Caroline’s multi-disciplinary approach stems from her experience in sales, marketing, account management, supply chain and procurement functions across Telecoms, Manufacturing, BPO, Utilities and FMCG. For over 10 years, Caroline has applied her expertise to bring about change for the better for each of the projects she has guided and looks forward to more to come.